Friday, August 28, 2009

I don't know why

I don't know why you insist on asking me questions about her.
I don't know why you ask my advice.
I don't know why you tell me you are having tust issues.
I don't know why you insist on being with that bitch instead of me.
I don't know why you don't know what everyone else thinks of her.
I don't know why you are so blind to what she is doing.
I don't know why you don't see why she wanted you.
I don't know why you are the only one that doesn't see her for what she is.
I don't know why you ever gave a real shit about her.
I don't know why you were dumb enough to leave me in the dust for her.
I don't know why you don't remember how happy I made you.
I don't know why you went back on every promise you made me.
I don't know why you were so worried about me hurting you.
I don't know why you didn't tell me you had feelings invested in someone else.
I don't know why you lied to me.
I don't know why you still tell me you adore me.
I don't know why you keep telling me how bad you still feel.
I don't know why you are such a stupid boy.
I don't know why you were so worried about me going back to the asshole that abused me.
I don't know why you are the only one in this world that can predict what's going to happen.

I know that you were scared of me hurting you.
I know that you are scared of being hurt.
I know that you cared for me more.
I know that you would have less of a chance being hurt by her.
I know that I would never hurt you.
I know that every promise I made you was true.
I know that all I want is to make you happy.
I know that I had the greatest conection with you.
I know that I am hurt and will remain hurt til I find something better.
I know that there is nothing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment