Thursday, August 27, 2009

Why?

I am a dream.
I am a soul.
I am the hearts greatest desire.
I am the true love.
I am the world.
I am everything.
I am some kind of wonderful.
I am perfection.
I am the greatest thing to ever happen.
I am the universe.
I am best.
I am the one you have been waiting for your whole life.
....and you don't have me.

What is wrong with you?
Do you know what you don't have?
Do you know what you are missing?
Are you blind?
Don't you get it?
Why don't you understand?
Do you even care?
Why would you want to lose me?

You know what you want.
You know that you have failed before.
You know that you have been hurt.
You know that you have been drug through the mud.
You know that you expect dissapointment.
You know that you can't trust yourself to make the right decision.

You want your dream.
You want your soul.
You want your hearts greatest desire.
You want a true love.
You want the world.
You want everything.
You want something wonderful.
You want perfection.
You want the greatest thing to happen for you.
You want the universe.
You want the best.
You want what you have been waiting for your whole life.
...so why don't you have me.

I could be your lover.
I could be your best friend.
I could be your greatest accomplishment.
I could be your happiest dream.
I could be your life.
I could be your wife.
I could be your childs mother.
I could be your heart.
I could be yours forever.

If you come out of your coma.
I will be here.
If you wise up.
I am waiting.
If it takes you to long.
I can't wait forever.
If you ever need me.
I will always be here.
If you find a life far away from me.
I shall always be in your memory.
If you never find me again.
I will always be the one that got away.

Ask yourself one last question.
Do really want to lose me?

No comments:

Post a Comment