Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Becoming Numb

Getting so irate that my vision is blured
Getting so angry I can't hear
Getting so furious all I can do is scream
Getting so inflamed all I want is to cause pain

Fuck you for the way you are
Fuck you for ever making me care
Fuck you for ever acting like you cared
Fuck you for making me like this
Fuck you for everything that has happened
Fuck you for hurting me
Fuck you forever

Becoming so dejected all I feel is pain
Becoming so destressed I can't speak
Becoming so heart broken as I listen to your apology
Becoming so sad that I can't stop crying

I can't help but wonder if you ever thought what this would do to me
I can't help but wonder if you ever considered my feelings
I can't help but wonder if you knew how much of a train wreck this would make me
I can't help but wonder if you even thought of me when you let this happen
I can't help but wonder if you realized how close you were to me
I can't help but wonder if you realize that I don't know who to cry too

I had you and now no one
I want to see you, but I don't
I have gone through so much that I am done
I have felt so much that I can't feel anymore
I wanted so much that I can't seem to have
I am done with all this emotion and now I am numb

No comments:

Post a Comment